The Law Offices of Luis Yañez
1015 Magoffin Ave, El Paso, TX 79901
Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
About El Paso, Texas
The city of El Paso, Texas, sits on the border of Juarez, Mexico, and Las Cruces, New Mexico. Sharing its resources and businesses with another country and state, El Paso has started to become one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. This tri-region is home to 2.5 million people being the largest bilingual and binational workforce in the western hemisphere. El Paso has continually ranked as one of the lowest crime cities in the US. With a great community and one that watches over each other, El Paso’s slogan has recently become “El Paso Strong” due to its continued unity.
Directions from the El Paso International Airport
- Follow Airway Blvd and Airport Rd to Montana Ave
- Take I-10 W to E Missouri Ave.
- Take exit 19B from I-10 W
- Take N Kansas St to Magoffin Ave
- Law Office of Luis Yañez 1015 Magoffin Ave will be on your left
Things To Do in El Paso:
- Franklin Mountains State Park
- El Paso Museum of Art
- El Paso Holocaust Museum & Study Center
- El Paso Museum of History
Leave Us a Review!